WESTMINSTER, Md. – Host #22 McDaniel scored three times in the first half on its way to a 4-0 win over visiting Washington College at the Green Terror Soccer Complex in Centennial Conference women's soccer action on Saturday afternoon in the season finale for the Shorewomen. With the win McDaniel clinches the top seed in the Centennial Conference Tournament.
#22 McDaniel 4 Washington College 0
How It Happened
- The Green Terror scored 7:09 into the match as Katie Clawson headed in a cross from Nicole Hill.
- McDaniel made it 2-0 at the 13:30 mark of the first half as Catherine Wroblewski finished off a cross from the right side from Clawson.
- Hill made it 3-0 in the 27th minute for the hosts from Christina Wroblewski.
- Katie Kirschenmann scored in the 88th minute to provide the final margin.
For The Shorewomen (5-10-1, 0-9-0 CC)
- Scorers: None
- Goalkeeper: Courtney Colbert (2 saves, 4 goals allowed, 90:00).
- Totaled one shot and one corner kick for the match.
For McDaniel (15-1-1, 8-0-1 CC)
- Scorers: Clawson (1 goal and 1 assist), Hill (1 goal and 1 assist), Catherine Wroblewski (1 goal), Kirschenmann (1 goal), Christina Wroblewski (1 assist)
- Goalkeeper: Haley Jacobs (0 saves, 0 goals allowed, 90:00)
- Took 12 shots and registered three corners in the contest.